Pillar Innovations’ Instrumentation Department has the knowledge and experience to provide a wide variety of monitoring and control solutions ranging from water management needs to the calibration of atmospheric monitoring systems. With the ability to design, install, and calibrate monitoring systems that suit site-specific requirements, Pillar is able to provide customized solutions to nearly any instrumentation need.
Pillar can install, maintain, and calibrate nearly any instrument needed for any project. Including:
- Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, and Hydrogen Sulfide
- Analytical water quality
- pH, Conductivity, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), Turbidity, Chlorine (free and total), and Chlorides
- Iron, Manganese, and Sulfate
- Flow Meter verifications and calibrations
- Magnetic, Paddle, Turbine, Positive Displacement, Ultrasonic, Doppler, and Open Channel
- 1”H20 to 10,000PSI
- RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector), TC (Thermo Coupler)
- Level Monitor
- Belt Scales, Balances, and Digital Scales
- Linear and rotary proportional actuator
Pillar Innovations is also experienced with troubleshooting existing systems for improved efficiency and accuracy.
- Designed and produced heated monitoring stations for more accurate readings in water sources exposed to extreme environments.
- Designed custom PH monitors using a floating buoy to compensate for varying water levels.
- Designed a custom linear motion control for air flow monitoring and control, providing a simpler and more cost-effective solution than a generic pre-engineered system.